I'll agree with others on here that say please don't let a 'lack of experience'
stop you from entering!!  I entered for the first time last year.... and have
now got 3 'new friends' from it!!  We all love receiving 'hand made' gifts of
either a card, a bauble, or some such thing.... and everyone starts
somewhere.... We've all started from the same place.... just some have been
doing it for longer than others!!

Apart from that, it's the 'giving' that counts!!!  So come on into the exchange
along with those who have already put their name forward!!!!

Sue in East Yorkshire where it's been sunny today!!