Hi Susan and All

I've just found that the Ring of Tatters had some tatting round bangle
patterns in their last newsletter.  Thought I'd share the info!!

Sue
My Tatty Blog http://pigminitatty.blogspot.co.uk/

On 19 Sep 2015, at 22:56, Susan wrote:

> Hello All!  At lace guild today--Lacers of the Lake--we discussed the bangle
ornaments that I am attempting to make--thanks to the Arachne members who
provided patterns & advice to get me started.  The tatters loved the idea &
wanted to know if there are bangle patterns for tatting so I said I would ask
the experts!  IMHO, it would seem easier to tat the ornament, then attach it
to the bangle, as inconspicuously as possible, with fine white thread.  But
then I know nothing about tatting!  We will be decorating the glass exhibit
case at the library where we meet for the month of December & the effect of
dangling bangle-ornaments at varying heights will be smashing.  Please share
advice if you can shed some light on this!  Many thanks.  Sincerely, Susan
Hottle, Erie, PA USA