Elizabeth Correa  -- I look forward to meeting you at the IOLI convention.
We will be there a couple of days beforehand.   What class will you be in?
I am in the morning Tatting class - making the necklace shown on the IOLI
convention list of classes. ( class 514 I think).

It is always fun to meet up with others on this list, and I have made many
friends though the list, and meeting them at Convention.

I will have a husband tacking on!!  I hope there will be some other husbands
there, so he can find someone to talk to while I am busy learning tatting!!
The Husband he has made friens with for the last 2 conventions we have been
to, is unable to come this time, - so I hope he finds someone else to
befriend! Saves me worrying about him getting bored.....!!!!!!!! :)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com