I am with you, Jeri, -- Wear lace -- Lots of it!!! As often as possible!!

I do whenever I can  - like at Lace Days!

Many years ago, at one of our Lace Days I said my usual "Hello" to the late
(and greatly missed) Gabrielle Pond. She paused, looked me up and down, -
and then replied "Oh! I did not recognise you - you are not wearing any
lace"!!
Well, ..........!!  (It was said with a smile, though!)

Next Lace Day I wore Lots of lace -- and when I spoke to her, again I got
the up and down look, and then "Oh! I recognise you today, Hello"!!!!!! Said
with a Very Big smile!!!
She was such a lovely lady, and her knowledge of lace was massive, but she
was so generous with sharing her knowledge, too. It was a treat to sit near
her, and listen to her talking about some lace subject or other.

Moral -- Wear lots of Lace - and be noticed!!!!!!!!!! :)

After all, you have taken many hours to make beautiful lace, -- so go out
and Flaunt it!!!!!!!!  :)

Regards from Liz in bitterly cold Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com