Sorry for the delay in replying to this.

I agree with you Jeri, - there is No room for nastiness on any Lace List.  I
have known of just 2, I think, - one on each of 2 lists, and the Moderator
of each list soon clamped down on it.  Other than these 2 people, I have
always known only great friendship from other Lacemakers. I feel I have
friends all over the world, and enjoy the chats and help and support.

This is one of the Joys of Lacemaking - not just the making of lovely
textiles, but the warm friendships that have come from it.  Yes, we all have
different likes and dislikes, but we can 'enjoy' our differences without
being nasty!!  Think how boring it would be if we all liked the same
thing!!!!!!

I hope the Brussels people can sort out the problems with OIDFA, and have a
congress of some sort in 2018.  I haven't been to an OIDFA one, but I know
how much fun I get at the IOLI ones!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz
lizl...@bigpond.com