Just a quick line to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas. May the joys of
the Season be with you and your families.

Thank you all for the messages to the list over this year.   I have the
digest form, and look forward to having a good read when they drop into my
email box!

Jeri - as usual you write wonderful articles, and I always enjoy reading
them. You have so much knowledge and sahre with us so generously.  A very
big Thank You.

I enjoy the Flickr Photos too, so please keep them coming!!!!!!!!

Best wishes,
from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, -- where summer has arrived - at Last!! (though I
wish my IOLI Bulletin would come, too! )
lizl...@bigpond.com