Very many thanks, Jeri.  I have found the New England site, - and your book
reviews, and bookmarked it!!
I have been in touch with Gil, and have ordered her new book.

We missed you at the IOLI convention. It was, as usual, very nice, the Hotel
was good, and lots of fun was had by all!  It was a Very long way away,
though, for us to travel – I estimated we had a 35 hour Day the day we flew
directly from Melbourne to LA, then after about a 4 hour stop-over, we flew on
to Philadelphia.  Yuk! Time zones, and the International Date line throws ones
body-clock out of whack!!
Still – we survived, and getting there a couple of days early to get over
Jet-Lag worked, and we had a good time.
Coming home we just flew to Seattle, and stayed with daughter, Helen,  and
family for a few days before coming home, so that part of the trip was not
quite as taxing!!  It was nice to be warm (hot!! Philly was around the 98 °
each day) for a while, as we have had a very cold winter this year, - and we
are still in it!!

Regards from Liz. In cold, Melbourne, Oz.