I hope all the lacemakers and their families in the Caribbean and Florida re
safe and well, and in Mexico, too

I have heard from Jo Anne  and all is well with her.  It was so nice to meet
up with her in Philadelphia a few weeks ago, - when the weather was fine and
very hot!

The TV footage of  “Irma”  is terrifying.
With cyclones in the East, and centre,  and earthquakes in the west, North
America is taking a hammering at the moment.
Best wishes to everyone in these disaster areas – we here in Australia know
all about Extreme Weather happenings, so can sympathise – though I live in a
“safe” area  where a bit of hail is about the worst we get-
occasionally!!!

Regards from Liz. Melbourne, Oz.