I have just received 2 lovely cards with gifts inside.
Very many thanks to Agnes B. For the card with bookmark and the pricking, too.
It is a wide piece of torchon type lace, beautifully worked, and will be
treasured.  Thank you, Agnes.
I also received my 2nd exchange card – from Lin H,. The card is decorated
with a hand-crafted candle, and holly, and inside there was a lace tool – a
fine pin lifter/pusher- of a sort I have not seen before.  Very many thanks,
Lin, - and I can assure you the tool will be working hard very soon!!!  May I
ask what thread you used for the candle, please?  It is so pretty, and has a
lovely feel to it!!

My cards are in the post – and should be arriving about now, hopefully!

Regards from Liz. In Melbourne, Oz.