I have just been going though some old Anna Magazines – what Wonderful
magazines they were!! – and one garment I want to make – a tatted Vest!
– needs:-

“Medium Fine wool Schoeller “Souvenir” –(50g/195m/213yds.)

Would this be, -  a 3ply or 4 ply wool?  I wonder if some of you Continental
ladies might know what thickness this yarn might be.  Medium Fine does not
mean a lot ......!
The garment is shown in 3 shades of blue and white, - so it is not a baby wool
– as that is usually very pale colours!!!

Yes, I know --- the magazine is dated 1992 – well, - I did say it was
“Old”!!!!!!!  what a pity it ended. There is SO much hand craft work in
them. I am really enjoying going through them again. I am now picking out all
the Tatting Patterns!!!!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.