I have the Digest form of Arachne, and I see Devon’s message there twice –
but Interestingly, the first one has the 2 paragraphs together, and the 2nd
one has a double lin space between the 2 paragraphs!!

Work that out!!!!! :)

Many of the emails – especially Jeri’s have odd hieroglyphics when
apostrophise etc. are used.

I received my UK Lace Magazine this morning. Great!! Now I have some more good
reading for this evening!!  On the first page is a photo of an Early Lace in
gold & silver, with spangles. Well, I have that pattern on my pillow at the
moment, but mine looks very much the Poor relation, as I am working it in
white cotton thread, , as I plan to make just enough to fold over, gather at
the fold, and use as a Jabot on a blouse!!  I have stitched an Early Lace –
a pointy edge from the Rosemary Shepherd Early Lace book around the edge of
the collar, - as that piece Must have been the edge for a Ruff!!
Last time I wore the blouse – to a Lace Day, I used a set of 3 very small
knotted lace-edged doilies, folded and pinned on to form a jabot.

Well – what else do you do with little doilies but wear them?!!!!!  :)

Regards from Liz. in chilly Melbourne, Oz.