Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 10:29 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Corbett’s Flanders

Personally, I am more sad than mad because I am certain the lace author has sweat bullets to make the information available & he/she is likely mortified that gremlins crept into the book. I just wish that there was a “Central Repository of Errata” online. It would be a blessing to us all.
Susan Hottle USA