Firstly – I do hope everyone is safe and well protected from that terrible
storm that is just about arriving  on the East Coast of USA. We have seen TV
pictures of it, and had the predictions, so we have you all in our thoughts &
prayers.

I hope it is not going to interrupt your Exhibition, Devon.   Good luck with
the event – I am sure it will be a huge success.

The Australian Lace Magazine is now out and about, and the back cover features
a Big enlargement of a piece of Gros Point type lace I made using Aurofil #50.
It has also come up Very white (not how it really looks!)
Not too sure about seeing it That large – all the ”indiscretions” show
up!!!!
I found the thread quite nice to work with – though I found the #28 (?) not
so nice, as I thought the twist was much looser.
It can be seen here -
http://needlelacetalk.ning.com/photo/gros-point-wildflower-spray?context=user

Regards from Liz. in sunny but windy Melbourne, Oz.