Many thanks to Lin who has put the 2 photos on Flikr for me, and sent me some
instructions which I have printed off.
And also a big Thank You to Sue for sending me more detailed instructions to
get into Flikr.  They are printed off, and saved as well, - so I should be
able to find any use them in the future!!!

I think a glitch in the system a while ago somehow made Yahoo think I had
disappeared off its list!!

One photo is a scrappy diagrammed instruction, - and I see that in that one I
show passing the 2 ribbon lengths Left over right, and in the photo picture it
show going right over left!
Well, it does not matter which way you start, as you use first one, and then
the other piece, anyway!!!  Just so long as you alternate them, and tension
them as you go, passing them from the back to the front though the loop, you
should get a decent result.

I stitched the finished plait onto the card, with the stitches hidden in the
plait, so they are not seen. Easy!!!  :)

Regards from Liz.in Melbourne, Oz.