If you haven’t yet got to New Jersey to see the contemporary lace exhibit,
which Devon has so carefully and successfully curated it is well worth the
visit.

The Urchins are going to be there till 10/10 (extended dates).  However they
do look as if they need a good wash – and, as I expected, the points of many
of the motifs do not hold up.  I remember pointing this out as I worked on
several #2 motifs, but being told that they had a plan to keep them in shape.
Well, by the looks of things the plan was never executed!  Still they are
dramatic from a distance.

I have posted more photos on the flickr site.  Sadly it was a grey day and the
urchins would have looked better with blue skies!  They were also setting up
for a marathon to run through Clinton, so the Urchins had lots of red tents
for company!

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com