I just got my digest, with lots of news in it!

Firstly,. Sorry to hear of your loss, Daphne.

Congratulations, Susan, for winning the Advent Calendar Challenge.  I
certainly recognised the first photo – the Bedford Bridge!!  I went to
school in Bedford, and eventually lived and worked there, before I relocated
to Australia!!

Also, thanks for the link to that Excellent article.

Alex, that sounds like a very interesting book you are starting to write.
Although I find Honiton Lace too fine for me to make (I have had a few goes at
it!) I do love looking at it, and have a friend over here who makes the most
marvellous Honiton Lace.

Regards from Liz.