I am tremendously grateful to Clay Blackwell for all the years she has hosted
this Flickr unlimited storage account.  She has done so as a way of giving
back to the lace world.  Thank you so much for doing this, Clay.

This morning I investigated having several free Flickr accounts.  It would
mean, downloading all the photos from our existing account uploading them to
free Flickr accounts and typing in all the info all over again.   I remember
how much work it was when we last moved storage platforms of the photos and I
went through that process.  I have NO desire to do it ever again, especially
as we have a lot more stored photos than we had in 2012!

Quarterly charges used to be $6.95 every 3 months, but changed to $17.95 every
3 months in October 2018, which is what triggered Clay’s request to me
earlier this week.

So having spoken with Clay on the phone, I have now taken over this Flickr Pro
account and decided to go with the annual charge of $49.99, which I will pay
this year.  It is due in April.  I may ask for donations to help fund it in
April 2020.  It allows us to store unlimited photos.

This way we can keep storing photos in the same place and keep all the
information that has been written about them.  Our Flickr account
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/ is always listed at the bottom of
each Arachne email.  If you want to upload photos – or keep your photos
current – contact me for login details.  They are the same as they have been
since January 2017

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com