Someone (maybe on Arachne or maybe during IOLI's Uncon) was talking
about the need for fashion designers to incorporate hand-made lace in
the clothes they design.  So I thought you all might like to see the
following article which I was sent abuot Dior.  The author clearly
hadn't succeeded in differentiating between embroidered lace and bobbin
lace, but there are some good photos, and it's good that Dior is
including hand-made lace

Sue Babbs

Dior Used an Extremely Rare Technique Dating Back to the 15th Century to
Create This Delicate Detail
You'll want to take a closer look at these embellishments from the
Cruise 2021 show.

Read in InStyle: https://apple.news/A0hqRSeWFSzSwUOfdvf2RSQ