Just a line to wish everyone the Compliments of the Season. (depending on your
beliefs, and being Politically Correct!)
Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it.

I Love that quote, Elena, “a ship is sooner rigged by far, than a
gentlewoman made ready.”  !!!!!!!!

We are supposed to be in summer, here in Melbourne, Oz, but it is a chilly,
grey, damp day today. We need the rain, so are not complaining, but I actually
needed a windcheater top on when we went shopping this morning. I wore my
Shuttlebirds one that I bought last year – navy blue, with white snowflakes
printed all over the front!!! Well, one can Dream of white Christmases!!!!!!
I am busy tatting, and have made a few Split ring snowflakes mounted in fine
wire bangles, and they have been welcomed to hang on Xmas trees around here!!
The Blue Ice thread from Handy Hands, size 340 seems to work up nicely and
then the Snowflake size seems to fit the bangle. Karen Bovard’s patterns, of
course. They work up so well.

Regards from Liz. L.