I would also like to get together with other Arachne friends during the IOLI
convention next month. Having lunch together would be fun if that is possible.
If not, we could find a quiet place where we could sit and chat, and bring our
own drinks.  Could someone in the hostess group help us?

I’ll be taking Elizabeth Peterson’s Bedfordshire‘s lace class AM and PM.
My daughter Chris will be in the AM Beds class with me.  She lives in
California and I live in Iowa, so we don’t see each other often.  I’m
really looking forward to this convention.

Ruth Lyon
Dubuque, Iowa

Sent from my iPhone