It looks unanimous, we don't need lace-chat any longer.  I will just stop it.

I will have to figure out how to make the archive available when the list is
closed, but I'm sure it is a solveable problem.

panix will move the domain over soon.  I hope there will be some overlap and
you will all get some warning, but just in case it doesn't work out that way,
the new list mailing address will be

l...@arachnelace.com
majord...@arachnelace.com

etc.

The purchaser has agreed to forward the mailing list addresses for a few weeks,
to give a little time to catch anyone who missed the memo.x

-Liz