Whoops! That went before I was ready to send it.  I have copied it to
Teresa who originated the conversation, and I included the message from
Liz Reynolds about the change of address for Arachne messages.

I'm not sure if the lace digests are continuing now there is so little
traffic on Arachne, but I could be wrong. As Adele said there has been
conversation around the embroideries on the coronation articles.

I think we are now supposed to write to :  l...@arachnelace.com  we don't know
when the new owner will stop forwarding from the old address

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com