Dear Pat,

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Pat Somerville wrote:

2) In the .css file generated by LaTeX2HTML as suggested I added the line "body{line-height: 2;}. I placed it after the opening .MATH and .BOLDMATH lines in the .css file; and I probably saved the file. But then after opening the .html file, it was single-spaced.

I had something of a similar problem the first time I viewed the file. What I can think of is:

1) It is a cache problem in the browser. Pressing shift+reload button should at least clear the cache for the HTML, - hopefully also for the CSS.

2) The line "body{line-height: 2;}" has been overwritten. look at the CSS again. The position of the line shouldn't matter.

/Finn