On 10/31/2012 5:37 PM, Pat Somerville wrote:

The remaining challenge for me in having the output file made was that in
the
output, .html file produced via latex .... and latex2html .... commands on
my .tex file that the animations either sometimes or nearly always did not
have time to be completed before they were automatically restarted.  The
animations appear to have been set to continually be run and rerun as long
as the .html file containing them was open in my Konqueror-4.8.5, release-2,
Web browser; and
no clicking by me was necessary to start either of those two animations.

These issues are configured at the time the animation gif
file is created. As I said, I use the free program unfreez to convert
set of gif files to one animation gif file, and in there I can set
frame delay, and if I want the animation to run continuously or not, as
you can see by this screen shot

http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/

So, when you generate the animation gif file using whatever software
you used, you should be able to configure these parameters. I use
firefox most of the time and did not have any problems with
animation gif files I generate.

good luck

--Nasser