Am Freitag, 30. Juli 2010, 23:01:33 schrieb Andrew:
> Hi all.
> What tasks must be done before v4 branch will be decided as beta stage?

Well, I still havve some unsolved issues (aiccu fails to add the ip6 adress
when it runs daemonized, the WLAN AP with ath5k is shown, bit I can't connect,
but those can be solved after beta release) I like to commit a more recent
hostap (needed to even rum ath5k drivers successfully), but as Mike said it's
mainly up to to decide if its ready for a wider audience.

But what need before is binary repository and a changelog for the major
(technical) changes. A list of packages and esp tested packages (those we run
in production) will be a good guide for users about what they can expect.