Am Montag, 20. September 2010, 22:25:18 schrieb davidMbrooke:
> Hi,
>
> I have just been working on "Bering-uClibc 4.x - Developer Guide" in the
> Wiki at
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/leaf/index.php?title=Bering-uClibc_4
> .x_-_Developer_Guide
>
> A couple of the pages are direct imports of the "buildtool" and
> "buildpacket" chapters from the existing Developer Guide, not yet
> amended for 4.x.
>
> Comments?

Hi;

unfortunately the buildenv is yet not self-contained, so we do need a few
packages on the build host. An additional page mentining prerequisites wouldbe
helpful. Amongst others "texinfo" and "asciidoc" comes to mind. The first is to
let the developer build buildenv (binutils), the latter to build tinyproxy.

If you look through the mails in leaf-devel from the last weeks you may find
other packages needed on the build host.