Hi
I tried to build a recent kernel (3.2.25 and 3.2.26), but both failed
with the error:

 CC      init/version.o
  LD      init/built-in.o
  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
kernel/built-in.o: In function `tick_nohz_stop_sched_tick':
(.text+0x2f55c): undefined reference to `calc_load_enter_idle'
kernel/built-in.o: In function `tick_nohz_restart_sched_tick':
(.text+0x2f7fd): undefined reference to `update_cpu_load_nohz'
kernel/built-in.o: In function `tick_nohz_restart_sched_tick':
(.text+0x2f819): undefined reference to `calc_load_exit_idle'
make[3]: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1
make[2]: *** [sub-make] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/opt/buildtool-master/source/i486-unknown-linux-uclibc/linux/linux-i686

Google searches make me believe that this related to the BFS scheduler
patch...

I've posted results using the BFS scheduler before, which gave IMHO
mixed results.
So if BFS is really the reason for the error above, I'd ask if using BFS
is worth the unability to update the 3.2.x kernel.

Of course I may be wrong in my analysis.