Am 11.09.2012 20:10, schrieb Andrew:
> 11.09.2012 20:59, KP Kirchdoerfer пишет:
>> Hi all;
>>
>> did a rebuild from next branch and found one (or two?) pb's.
>>
>> 1) The first run of tools/buildall.sh compiles everything but fails to
>> build any packages, a second run of tools/buildall.sh generates the
>> packages as well.
> For me all is OK, but earlier I noticed some troubles like your.

ok, let's just keep an eye on it...

>> 2) building kmodules gives an error with depmod (see below)
>>
> Fixed now.

Thanks!

BTW: Anyone with an idea why the commit mails does not include the
commit message any longer?

Previously:

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 7ca57e951f3120bcf45a1ea9594526c23929218a
Merge: 7977536 80849f2
Author: Yves Blusseau <bluss...@users.sourceforge.net>
Date:   Thu Aug 16 17:00:46 2012 +0200

    Merge branch 'maint' into 'master'

    Removing iproute-get.patch because it's unnecessary for kernel 3.2.x

Summary of changes:
 repo/iproute/buildtool.cfg |    2 +-

Now:

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

Summary of changes:
 repo/kmodules/buildtool.mk |    2 +-

The last one is not that useful.