From: "Michael Leone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "LEAF-User" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 6:55 PM
Subject: [Leaf-user] Dachstein (floppy) passing IPSec ...

I'm using Dachstein (floppy). I'd like to use the Cisco Secure client,
on a Win98 station on my LAN, to connect to my Pix at work. I do NOT
want the Dachstein to be one end of the IPSec tunnel; only to pass the
IPSec traffic to my (NATed) workstation. (eventually, when I get the
3DES license for my Pix, I'll want the Dachstein to be an end-point. Not
yet, tho)
1. I'd need to load ip_masq_ipsec on Dachstein, yes?
2. I'd need to open port 50, and port-forward protocol 500? Are there
entries already in Dachstein (/etc/ipfilter.conf?) to do this already,
and just need to be uncommented?