Everyone,
This gets even better. :-)

Debian Package description: ser2net 1.5-2
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/ser2net.html
    This daemon allows telnet and tcp sessions to be established with a
    unit's serial ports. Combined with a terminal emulation like xterm
    or the Linux console, this can be a very simple means of
    communicating with routers, other systems' serial consoles and other
    equipment with a serial port. This is remarkably similar to some
    Cisco router's reverse telnet function.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/