On 27/03/16 15:08, David M Brooke wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> Not sure if it’s enough to explain your symptoms, but I don’t think it’s
> correct to have the Gateway set the same as your Address.
>
> davidMbrooke

Thanks David,
that was obviously wrong (why didn't I see that?) but correcting it
hasn't changed anything. I'll try and dig out a hub from somewhere and
attempt to analyse what the box is sending, maybe that will give me a hint.
If that doesn't work , I'll look at installing the latest version of
LEAF, I'm not sure how well the WRAP boxes will be compatible (they are
quite old now), but I think maybe Erich has some idea?
Cheers,

Bob
--
The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.