Hi Martin;

thx for spotting this.

It seems building the complete image with buildall fools us for some packages
- it was all "green" but it failed for libmnl and strongswan as another user
detected....

Am Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 19:59:36 schrieb Martin Hejl:
> Hi all,
>
> it appears that the libmnl.lrp package is missing in all 6.0.1 tarballs
> as well as the iso-images. Booting from one of the iso-images, I get
>
> LINUXRC: Installing - root: /dev/sr0 (lots of other packages)
> libmnl: libmnl(nf!)
>
> Trying to build the package myself, I noticed that libmnl-1.0.4 creates
> /usr/lib/libmnl.so.0.2.0
> and no longer
> /usr/lib/libmnl.so.0.1.0 (as 1.0.3 did), which caused buildpacket.pl to
> fail with an error.
>
> After updating the "Contents" section in repo/libmnl/buildtool.cfg, I
> was able to build the package (but I haven't tested it yet).
>
> In short, replace "0.1.0" with "0.2.0":
>
>    <Contents>
>      <File>
>        Filename = usr/lib/libmnl.so.0.2.0
>        Source   = usr/lib/libmnl.so.0.2.0
>        Type     = binary
>      </File>
>      <File>
>        Filename = usr/lib/libmnl.so
>        Target   = usr/lib/libmnl.so.0.2.0
>        Type     = link
>      </File>
>      <File>
>        Filename = usr/lib/libmnl.so.0
>        Target   = usr/lib/libmnl.so.0.2.0
>        Type     = link
>      </File>
>    </Contents>

fixed in git.

> Martin
>
> P.S. Is it correct that none of the packages for 6.0.1 are in the
> packages repository so far? Or am I just looking in the wrong spot?

You haven't looked int the wrong spot; I hesitated to provide the packages
yet, minor issue is time, major issue is that the packages repository is the
base if running upgrade from the router and 5.2.8 releases will fail to load
after upgrade, if the user does not take of the changes in syslinux.cfg.

And most important, it is a good time to rethink the repository layout.
It occured that adding new directories might not the way to go with git - it
will probably easier to have a more flat one and use tags etc...
I also feel the need to provide packages in the packages repository, so rework
the repo layout should be moved until  6.1.x is going live
 No decision made yet....

regards kp