I'm using ledger 3.2.1-7build2 from ubuntu impish in the particular records
I'm looking at right now. My includes are using "!include" are relative but
my setup is different. I invoke ledger on a file that contains the
commodity decls and then includes the activity file (and a file with
opening balances in previous years, but for 2019+ I did everything in one
file).