Hi folks,
   I recently upgraded to Ledger 3.3.2-20230330, from 3.2.1-20200518.

Previously, running a command like `ledger -f ledger.dat balance ^Assets`
would print results directly to the screen and return me to the prompt, but
now that same command prints results to some kind of temporary screen that
disappears when I hit `q`. It's like the difference between `cat` and
`less`. Sorry I don't know the right terminology!

As a workaround, I can pipe the command into cat, and then it prints to the
screen. Is there a way to just print to the screen by default?

Thanks!
Bob Wilson