Hi,

I have to agree with Paul. This needs to be a priority for Millennia,

Thanks, Steve Wilson

Gaithersburg, MD

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Rogers
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 11:16 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Mapping feature

I was a heavy user of the mapping feature and was in the middle of a large
verification project which has now had to be put on the back burner.

What concerns me though is that we have heard very little from Millennia about
this. Are they doing a work-around? Or perhaps doing a re-write to use Google
maps instead (my personal preference)?

It would just be nice if they kept us in the loop as to what was happening.