I have been using Legacy Family Tree since version 4 and I have been a subscriber to the legacyusergroup for a long time.  I enjoy reading the Legacyusergroup emails, which I sometimes find useful.

I looked at the LUG FB a little, but did not find it useful and have not looked at it recently.  I have over 300 Facebook Friends, people with whom I share other interests.

I am thankful that the Legacy User Group does not have ads.  On google, etc., I got so tired of seeing the same ads pop up, photos of clothes or shoes I would never want to purchase, etc., so I finally opted out of ads.    Still get a lot of ads on, but  fewer and better quality of ads.

Pauline Cramer