Tom,

sounds great!
I should be decidedly interested in this for integration into leJOS 3.
Do you have some examples how to use it and maybe even some unit tests?
Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
  Matthias Paul

Tom Denham wrote:
I have been working on improvements to the RotationalNavigator class for
leJOS, which greatly improves its accuracy especially when used for
repeatedly rotating through small distances. I also have some documentation
for this, describing all the problems that I found, and how they were fixed.

Are any of the developers interested in receiving a copy of this code for
possible integration with the main leJOS code? If not, would anyone else be
interested in receiving the code?

Regards
Tom Denham