Roger, Bob,

Roger Glassey wrote:
> Yes, I can compile and dowload Lejos 3 with JCreator.  You are right,
> the bin files have different names.

To my knowledge the java-based compile, link and download scripts have
been contained in leJOS 2.1.0 already with the same names; however, the
(even then legacy) c-based scripts have finally disappeared in leJOS 3
indeed.

> The compiler is lejosjc.bat , not lejosc as the readMe file says.

Ooops! Typo. Thanks for pointing that out.

> And there is another problem,  If you
> set the -verbose flag in JCreator, then lejos.bat  fails.  Too bad,
> because debugging is then pretty difficult.

Hm..sad thing. I'll have a look into this as soon as possible.

Regards,
   Matthias Paul