Hallo Christine,

I've spent some time to enable Markus Heiden's and Jochen Hiller's
Eclipse 3 leJOS plugin for leJOS 3.0.

Due to spare time constraints, I was only able to take the existing
sources and update the plug-in's leJOS libraries to leJOS 3.0.0 RC2, but
not providing any enhancements or fixes to the plug-in itself.

The link to the resulting zip file can be found in the "Utilities"
section of www.lejos.org.

Please note that downloading to the RCX brick with the plug-in does
presently not run on Linux (and I don't know if it ever did(?)).
Hence to this end, on Linux you will have to use the "lejos" command
from the command line yet.

Please direct questions regarding the plug-in itself to the plug-in's
authors (Markus Heiden and Jochen Hiller), using this very list.

Regards,
   Matthias Paul