Hello,

This Mac Pro has been my high end workstation for some time now. It is a great
Mac for heavy lifting from playing StarCraft 2 to video, audio and image
editing. This is a Mac that is often used as a high capacity workgroup server
performing web hosting, Open Directory, mail & file service and database
hosting for a small to medium business but is just at home as in a production
editing suite.

It runs Mac OS X v.10.7.x Lion very well, it can drive up to four displays.
Presently I have three displays connected to it: 2x 17" Apple ADC Displays and
1x 20" Apple ADC Display.

Multiple displays changes your entire workflow. Now you'll begin instinctually
dividing up your windows, applications and pallets between the displays. Maybe
grouping your system administration tools or business applications for
invoicing and billing to the left display with your communication apps to the
right. That way incoming e-mail, chat messages or video conferences do not
crowd your primary work laid out on your center display.

If you are interested in the displays I would happily include them with the Mac
Pro for an additional cost we can work out. Same with the Apple FireWire iSight
camera and required mounts.

For sale is a Mac Pro decked out with the following specs:

Quad-Core 2.66GHz Core Xeon CPUs
12GB RAM
GeForce 8800GT Video Card with 512MB Video RAM with dual DVI
GeForce 7300GT Video Card with 256MB Video RAM with dual DVI
BlueTooth
AirPort Extreme supporting 802.11b/g/n
Dual SuperDrives supporting CD-RW, DVD+/-RW
Original Apple Keyboard & Mouse

System ships in original packaging at buyer's cost with shipping insurance and
delivery confirmation. Asking $1500. Shipping is from 55118.

I'll be happy to answer any questions or inquiries.

-David M. Ensteness
West Saint Paul, MN