I am Mr. Huang Wei,I am from taiwan,i work with SINOPAC BANK OF TAIWAN.i have a
very sensitive and confidential transaction that i will like to discuss with
you briefly.

If you are intrested send me your confidential telephone number, fax number,
and I will provide further details and instructions.

Please note that this must be concluded Within two weeks. Please write back
promptly via this confidential email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I look forward to it.

Kind Regards
Mr.Huang Wei