From: Mark Adler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Aug 16, 2006 8:44 AM
Subject: [Zlib-devel] zlib 1.2.3.1 released for testing
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Magnanimous testers and patchers,

zlib 1.2.3.1 is available for testing here:

    http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~madler/zlib-1.2.3.1.tar.gz

The usual signatures are below.  As always, you can find the changes
in the ChangeLog.  There is a new "todo" directory with Cosmin's work-
in-progress Makefile to build the static and shared libraries at the
same time.  If anyone would like to pick up where he left off, that
would be great.  Thanks again Cosmin for your work on that and your
cos4 release.

If your favorite patch didn't make it into this version, please let
me know and we'll try for the next one.

Thank you for your support.

mark

MD5 (zlib-1.2.3.1.tar.gz) = 6a82224648bfba1f64a9de713ad48fd5

SHA1(zlib-1.2.3.1.tar.gz)= 0c387578c92197e3b2dc4bd4c2c4177f81620456