On Sep 29, 2010, at 12:44 AM, Tristan Sun wrote:

I am new in Linux. I need use libhid, but however I try to build the sample code, test_libhid.c, I always fail. I try to search web site to find solutions for some days, but I still can not get solution. I use Fedora 10, and Fedora 13. Install libusb 0.1, libusb 1.0 and libhid. The build fail message is in the following. It seems I can not link libhid library.
Does anyone can help to tell me how to build  test_libhid.c?

How did you install libhid?

Thanks.

[r...@localhost hh]# gcc test_libhid.c -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/ local/lib -lusb
/tmp/cc5y2JTR.o: In function `main':
hh.c:(.text+0x1c1): undefined reference to `hid_set_debug'