Hello,

I just wanted to share, that I had troubles compiling libhid 0.2.16 from the tarball on a RaspberryPi running Raspbian (Debian Wheezy).

The trouble was caused by a warning issued from compiling test/lshid.c during "make". The warning, which was treated as error, was caused by the parameter len which was detected as not beeing used. This seems to be known as there is some workaround in the device_iterator function in test/lshid.c which tries pretend that len is used.

I don`t know why this is a problem now and was not before. Perhaps the gcc is getting wiser. ;-) As a solution I added to following line right below the existing workaround:
if(len){}

The compiler accepted this, the warning does not get issued anymore and libhid was successfully build.

Regards,
Florian