From: Andrew Silverman
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:26 PM
To: libhid-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: RE: [libhid-discuss] Trying to repair a program using libhid to
configure an Ultimarc Joystick

One more question:  Is there a way when doing the HIDInterfaceMatcher (via
custom matching function or otherwise?) to pick a different endpoint? I'm
experimenting with altering the code altogether to use the one visible HID
Output Report instead of the control endpoint, but the one defining the output
report is the third HID interface in the lsusb output.  (Associated with
endpoint 3, I think).  Maybe I have the terminology wrong, but when matching
just by VID/PID, the libhid code always takes the first HID interface (I can
see it in hid_prepare_parser() debug output), and I need to get it to ignore
the first two and pick up the third instead.