On 2020-05-11 11:06, David Knezevic wrote:
I think PETSc changed the option name from "-pc_factor_mat_solver_package"
to "-pc_factor_mat_solver_type", which I guess is the issue here.

Yes, thank you.

Also, you can use "-ksp_view" on the command line to get a printout of the solver options that were used by PETSc, so you can see if it actually used
MUMPS or superlu.

Yes, thank you again.

Best,
David