John,

I wasn't too sure how to accomplish that, but here is the main file. This
is a module in a larger code, but the function I'm looking at is
"assemble_pressure".
https://github.com/CalebPhillips5/ABM_Ang/blob/master/pressure_ABM . In
this instance I'm just trying to set the top boundary to 1 and the bottom
boundary to 0 with 2nd order elements.

Cheers,
Caleb