Hello, Edgar

Thanks. The following VTK example was tested successfully.
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/IO/XMLStructuredGridWriter/

Looking at your PKGBUILD, I am doing the same, but the other way. A manual
quick test is
 [alamj@wavelet build]$ ../configure --enable-vtk-required
It produced the same error posted in the previous message.

Jahrul Alam, PhD
Associate Professor, Dept of Mathematics and Statistics
Memorial University, St John's, NL, Canada
http://www.math.mun.ca/~alamj/
eMail: al...@mun.ca
Office: HH-3054, Tel: 709-864 8071