Dear Developers,

I tried writing data to ".xda" like:

equation_systems.write("./data/saved_solution.xda",WRITE);

Since I am using parallel mesh "--enable-parmesh", it writes as many files
as the number of processors used, like  "saved_solution.xda.031" ...

I want to reload the saved solution to my program and run it further, how
can I read these data files?

Best,
Li Luo

this email.