On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 11:40 AM <ed...@openmail.cc> wrote:

> I am sorry, but my e-mail provider refuses to send my mesage as plain
> text. I am thus attaching a compressed file in the hope that it reaches
> you.

Hi Edgar,

I don't think this mailing list requires plain text messages (though I
could be wrong about that). It definitely does not accept attachments. If
you have a patch you'd like us to consider, the best approach is definitely
to make a PR for it on GitHub. Second best would be to paste a diff into
the body of an email (assuming it's not too long, in which case the first
option should be used).

--
John